Welcome to PAKDD2023
The Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD) is one of the longest established and leading international conferences in the areas of data mining and knowledge discovery. It provides an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results, and practical development experiences from all KDD related areas, including data mining, data warehousing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, databases, statistics, knowledge engineering, visualization, decision-making systems, and the emerging applications.
The 27th edition of PAKDD will be held in Osaka, Japan, from May 25 to May 28, 2023.
The venue will be a hybrid of onsite and online.
Japan plans to downgrade COVID-19 on May 8 to the same category as common infectious diseases such as seasonal influenza. We will monitor the situation and inform you of any changes in the conference organization.
News and Updates
- Mar 24 2023 Visit this page to request a visa invitation letter for your participation in PAKDD2023.
- Mar 24 2023 Registration is now open!
- Mar 10 2023 List of accepted papers is available.
- Mar 08 2023 The camera-ready deadline is March 20!
- Mar 05 2023 We are pleased to announce the Keynote Speakers for PAKDD2023.
- Feb 28 2023 Call for Tutorials has been updated.
- Feb 16 2023 We have extended the tutorial proposal deadline to March 6, 2023.
- Feb 14 2023 Notification to authors: February 21.
- Feb 13 2023 List of accepted workshops is available.
- Jan 18 2023 We have added the conference venue information.
- Nov 17 2022 We have extended the paper submission deadline to December 7, 2022.
- Nov 12 2022 Call for Tutorials is available.
- Oct 31 2022 Call for Workshops is available.
PAKDD2023 is supported by